Take That tour 2019 – UK dates, tickets, prices, venues, presale info and will Robbie Williams be joining them?April 12, 2019
TAKE That are heading on tour to mark 30 years of music.
Tickets for the big tour are on sale NOW – here’s how you can bag yourself some tickets.
Get ready for the Take That 30th-anniversary tour[/caption]
How can you get tickets for Take That’s 30th-anniversary tour?
Tickets will are on general sale NOW.
Take That will be supported by 80s star Rick Astley, the hitmaker behind Never Gonna Give You Up.
When is Take That’s 30th-anniversary tour?
In 2019 the popular band is due to go on tour with their special 30th-anniversary Greatest Hits album.
Here’s the complete list of Take That Greatest Hits Live 2019 tour dates for the UK and Ireland:
- Sheffield, FlyDSA Arena – April 15 & 16
- Glasgow, SSE Hydro – April 18, 19 & 20
- Manchester Arena – April 22, 23, 25, 26, 27
- Dublin, 3Arena – April 29, 30
- The O2 Arena, London – May 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 9, 10
- Birmingham Arena – May 12, 13, 14, 17, 18
- Milton Keynes Dons Football Club – May 23
- Southampton, St Mary’s Stadium – May 25
- Bristol City Ashton Gate Stadium – May 28
- Norwich, Carrow Road Stadium – May 30
- Middlesbrough, Riverside Stadium – June 1
- Huddersfield, John Smith Stadium – June 4
Mark Owen, Gary Barlow and Howard Donald performing live on stage during BBC Radio 2 Live at Hyde Park[/caption]
MOST READ IN MUSIC
Mel B and Geri 'were in a YEAR-long relationship and shared the same bed'
Will Robbie join Take That on their 30th anniversary tour?
Robbie won’t be joining Mark Owen, Gary Barlow and Howard Donald on their 30th anniversary tour.
But The Sun revealed he could make an appearance at some point.
Fans of Robbie are also wondering if he will be touring in 2019 after Simon Cowell let slip that he’s working on new material.