I’m A Celebrity fans love Holly Willoughby’s blazer and leather shorts – here’s how to get the look for lessDecember 8, 2018
HOLLY Willoughby has seriously impressed viewers with her I’m A Celebrity looks over the past couple of days.
They may not have been the most practical of items – but they looked super-cool.
The mum-of-three paired her bottoms with a simple black top, finishing off her outfit with a rust-coloured blazer.
She’d accessorised with a simple gold necklace and her go-to biker boots.
- Jonathan Simkhai red checked wool blazer, £770 from Harvey Nichols – buy now
- High rise paper leather shorts, £91.99 from Gap – buy now
I’m A Celebrity fans took to Twitter to praise the smart-casual look, with one message reading: “I think this is the best look and outfit Holly has worn since she started presenting.”
Others wrote: “LOVING Holly’s outfit tonight,” and: “OMG Holly’s outfit tonight! She looks AMAZING!”
But unfortunately for those wanting to copy her outfit, the pieces don’t come cheap.
The blazer is by designer Jonathan Simkhai, and retails at an eye-watering £770.
Her shorts are a little more affordable, costing £91.99 from Gap – but they’re almost completely sold out.
If you don’t fancy splashing out that much, we’ve found some affordable dupes online.
ASOS’s £50 blazer has a near-identical cut to Holly’s, while New Look’s £22.49 option boasts expensive-looking buttons.
Miss Selfridge’s jacket is perfect for petite girls – and only costs £20.
- Longline blazer, £50 from ASOS – buy now
- Petite rust blazer, £20 from Miss Selfridge – buy now
- Rust double breasted longline blazer, £22.49 from New Look – buy now
When it comes to Holly’s shorts, Missy Empire’s £28 belted pair look almost exactly the same.
We’re totally enamoured with Very’s £30 offering, which are just as loose and comfy as the presenter’s.
If you’re after something a little sexier, PrettyLittleThing has an £18 version that’ll look amazing with thigh-high boots.
- Emily black faux leather belted shorts, £28 from Missy Empire – buy now
- V by Very faux leather shorts, £30 from Very – buy now
- Black faux leather pleat front short, £18 from PrettyLittleThing – buy now
most read in fabulous
Viewers have also been raving about the blue shirt she wore for Fleur East’s trial.
And Primark is selling a £16 dupe of the presenter’s £92 snakeskin Topshop boots.