ASOS is now selling clothes made for women with big boobs… and shoppers are delightedDecember 7, 2018
CALLING all large breasted ladies… we’ve got some big news for you.
ASOS is now selling clothes designed specifically for cups sizes DD-G.
- ASOS Designer Fuller Bust Square Neck Scuba Maxi Dress, £35 – buy here
The online retailer’s Fuller Bust bikini range has been a hit for a while now, but the move into dresses and tops has left shoppers delighted.
One happy customer tweeted: “Asos fuller bust range is an actual god send”, while a second said: “Buzzing out of my t*ts (quite literally) after discovering @ASOS have a fuller bust range now”.
And a third woman said: “Asos have went and brought out a fuller bust range with cute bras and bralets and I’m excited but skint”.
Others labelled it a “life saver” and a “game changer”.
- ASOS Design Fuller Bust Supportive Strappy Back Bikini Top in Leopard Print, £14 – buy here
- ASOS Design Fuller Bust Button Through Mini Skater Dress, £19.50 – buy here
- Peak & Beau Fuller Bust Underwired Bikini Top In Star Print, £28 – buy here
- Peak & Beau High Waist Bikini Bottom In Star Print, £16 – buy here
- ASOS Premium Fuller Bust Pleated Maxi Dress, £55 – buy here
MOST READ IN FASHION
HOL LOT OF STYLE
I'm A Celeb fans praise Holly's 'on point' outfit – here's how to copy it
Kate channels Meghan in wide-legged trousers and a blazer on Cyprus visit
In more fashion news, you can buy heated mittens for £7 which you can charge up on the go.
While Moncler is selling puffer jacket DRESSES for £2,120 – but they make you look like the Michelin Man.
And Boohoo has been slammed for Obsessive Christmas Disorder PJs by mental health charities.