Where to buy Holly Willoughby’s clothes on I’m A Celebrity – from her yellow slogan tee to the red zebra print dressDecember 4, 2018
HOLLY’s jungle fashion has the nation talking every day – from her yellow ‘La Californie’ t-shirt to her bold zebra printed dress, we love them all.
Here’s where you can get your hands on Hol’s style…
Yellow tee and denim
Holly’s yellow t-shirt had everyone asking where it was from[/caption]
- A.L.C La Californie Linen Tee, Saks Fifth Avenue, £62.36, buy now
- RE/DONE + Levis zim-embellished frayed denim mini skirt, Net-A-Porter, buy now
- Nanette Hand Painted Leather Calf Boots, Grenson, £225, buy now
Holly’s sunshine yellow linen tee from A.L.C was a hit with viewers, with many wanting to steal her style.
The top is currently in the sale – reduced from over £100 so now is the time to go and grab it if you’re after the real deal.
The rest of her outfit is rather pricey, with £225 hiking-style boots from Grenson, and a RE/DONE skrit from Net-A-Porter finishing off the look.
Pussy bow balloon sleeve blouse
- Broderie Anglaise Shirt, Sandro Paris, £185, buy now
- Short A-Line Skirt, Sandro Paris, £155, buy now
- Ranger Style Booties, Majie Paris, £370, buy now
Frilly black dress
- Brady leather and suede boots, Grenson, £255, buy now
- Saint Dress Black Linen, Hansen & Gretel, £126.89, buy now
Yellow oriental dress
- Suki Magnolia Long Dress, Vali, £495, buy now
- Rixo Rose Tiger Print Silk Maxi Dress, £325, buy now
MORE HOLLY WILLOUGHBY
I'm A Celeb's Holly makes dig at Dec – she'd push him off cliff, not snog him
TRIAL AND ERROR
Holly fans are raving about the blue shirt she wore for I'm A Celeb trial
The mum-of-three’s bold looks in the jungle have had viewers commenting non-stop, and while most adore the outfits, some have called for Holly to sack the stylist!